Seriously? Is SPORT an employable skill?
Certainly can be!
Here is why:
- Getting to training or games on time is you being punctual and reliable.
- Doing drills and encouraging your team-mates is you demonstrating teamwork and communication
- Having to organise your gear for training or games is you showing organisation.
- Having to juggle school, sporting commitments (and perhaps work), is you showing commitment and responsibility.
Some things you might DO at your club:
- Run Boundary
- Run Drills
- Run (Juice / instructions etc)
- Sell Raffle Tickets
- Canteen Duty
- Catering (for functions)
- Select Players
- Draw up Rosters
- Write reports for Newspapers
- Organise transport
- Be a member of a committee
- Captain your team (or Vice Captain)
- Organise / order jumpers or equipment
- Time Keeping
- Recording Results
- Setting up fields. eg. line-marking