Defence Force – Paperwork you need to gather…

You will need…

  1. School reports
  2. Tax File Number
    • apply for one BEFORE you leave school – it is much easier – check at your school office to find out who handles TFN’s
  3. FULL birth certificate
  4. Written References
  5. Referees
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *